Choosing your new farmhouse table requires making a lot of decisions.
And while some of these decision may seem purely aesthetic, many of them might affect the table functionally down the road.
In this guide, you’ll learn:
- The basics of natural wood movement and how that relates to many other table options
- The functional pros and cons of having breadboard ends on your farmhouse table
- What xylem and floem are, and how they affect how your table looks
- How the type of base you choose for your table affect things like stability and seating capacity
- Whether the finish you might be thinking of getting — waxed, stained and sealed, painted — is the best kind for your application
- What the biggest difference is between a farmhouse table made of new wood, versus reclaimed wood
You’ll find information on all of the above, and more, in this comprehensive guide to selecting the perfect custom farmhouse table for your home. Simply fill out the form on this page, and we’ll email you your very own copy.
Your perfect table awaits.